LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information on this website is provided below:
The ownership of this website, www.campingsantsalvador.com, (hereinafter, Website) is held by: CAMPING COMARRUGA, S.L., provided with NIF: B55770028 and registered in: Mercantile Registry of TARRAGONA with the following registry data: T 3189, F 20, S 8, H T 55400, I/A 1, whose representative is: Camping Sant Salvador, and whose contact details are:
Dirección: AVENIDA PALFURIANA (SANT SALVADOR), 88-92 – EL VENDRELL – 43880 Tarragona
Contact phone: 977680804
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate the access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, a Website shall be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those online services or resources that it offers to Users (hereinafter, Services).
CAMPING SANT SALVADOR reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be included in it. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time CAMPING SANT SALVADOR may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Apart from the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider, and that the User may have contracted, some of the Content or Services offered by CAMPING SANT SALVADOR or, where appropriate, third parties through the Website may be subject to the prior contracting of the Content or Service, in which case the corresponding General or Particular Conditions governing this will be clearly specified and/or made available to the User.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be done by prior subscription or registration of the User.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between Users, and the User and CAMPING SANT SALVADOR, such as comments and/or blogging spaces, confers the condition of User, for which reason All the Conditions established herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, are accepted from the moment browsing the Website begins, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations, as the case may be. Dada la relevancia de lo anterior, se recomienda al Usuario leerlas cada vez que visite el Sitio Web.
The CAMPING SANT SALVADOR Website provides a wide variety of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, Contents and/or Services and data offered by CAMPING SANT SALVADOR without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the operation of the Website itself.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by CAMPING SANT SALVADOR for access to certain Contents or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify CAMPING SANT SALVADOR of any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers. and/or passwords, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation.
CAMPING SANT SALVADOR reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, the order or public safety or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, CAMPING SANT SALVADOR will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
Mere access to this Website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between CAMPING SANT SALVADOR and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this CAMPING SANT SALVADOR Website is not directed at minors. CAMPING SANT SALVADOR declines any responsibility for failure to comply with this requirement.
The Website is mainly aimed at Users residing in Spain. CAMPING SANT SALVADOR does not ensure that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either totally or partially. If the User resides or is domiciled elsewhere and decides to access and/or browse the Website, they will do so at their own risk, they must ensure that such access and browsing complies with local legislation that is applicable to them, not assuming CAMPING SANT SALVADOR any liability that may arise from such access.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
CAMPING SANT SALVADOR does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of the Contents or Services. CAMPING SANT SALVADOR will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or guarantees that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or error-free.
Nor is it responsible for or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is error-free or causes damage to the User’s computer system (software and hardware). In no case will CAMPING SANT SALVADOR be responsible for losses, damages or damages of any kind arising from access, browsing and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the virus introduction.
CAMPING SANT SALVADOR is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users due to improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for the falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, CAMPING SANT SALVADOR undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected at CAMPING SANT SALVADOR is: CAMPING COMARRUGA, S.L., provided with NIF: B55770028 and registered in: Mercantile Registry of TARRAGONA with the following registry data: T 3189, F 20, S 8, H T 55400 , I/A 1, whose representative is: Camping Sant Salvador (hereinafter, also Responsible for the treatment). Their contact details are as follows:
Address: AVENIDA PALFURIANA (SANT SALVADOR), 88-92 – EL VENDRELL – 43880 Tarragona
Contact phone: 977680804
Contact email: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Delegate (DPD, or DPO for its acronym in English) is in charge of ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which CAMPING SANT SALVADOR is subject. The User can contact the DPO designated by the Data Controller using the following contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org ; 977680804.
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by CAMPING SANT SALVADOR, through the forms provided on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency that can be Consult the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), with the purpose of being able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between CAMPING SANT SALVADOR and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out, or to respond to a request or query from the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times after completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be exact and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed at CAMPING SANT SALVADOR are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. CAMPING SANT SALVADOR undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory. because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is intended
Personal data is collected and managed by CAMPING SANT SALVADOR with the purpose of being able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend to. a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of CAMPING SANT SALVADOR, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only for the following period: 10 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
CAMPING COMARRUGA, S.L. with address at AVENIDA PALFURIANA (SANT SALVADOR), 88-92 – EL VENDRELL – 43880 Tarragona
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is obtained. intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data lawfully by CAMPING SANT SALVADOR. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secret and security of personal data
CAMPING SANT SALVADOR undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent accidental destruction, loss or alteration or unlawful transmission, retention or processing of personal data, or unauthorized disclosure of or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data transmission between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. .
However, since CAMPING SANT SALVADOR cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, a violation of the security of personal data is understood as any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or processed in another way, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over CAMPING SANT SALVADOR and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR before the Data Controller:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not CAMPING SANT SALVADOR is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that CAMPING SANT SALVADOR has carried out or is carrying out, as well as , among others, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the request by the interested party to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Opposition right: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by CAMPING SANT SALVADOR.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the creation of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD www.campingsantsalvador.com“, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request made.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal address: AVENIDA PALFURIANA (SANT SALVADOR), 88-92 – EL VENDRELL – 43880 Tarragona
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than CAMPING SANT SALVADOR, and therefore are not operated by CAMPING SANT SALVADOR. The owners of said websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
V. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and can also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally provide that information to the server
These are cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by CAMPING SANT SALVADOR for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that meets their preferences.
Third party cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide CAMPING SANT SALVADOR with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place to which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new needs to offer Users a Content and/or service of optimum quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Website trend reports are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information on privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
Google Analytics – https://developers.google.com/analytics
The entity(ies) in charge of supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for said entities.
Social network cookies
CAMPING SANT SALVADOR incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. Por esta razón, las cookies de redes sociales pueden almacenarse en el navegador del Usuario. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about said cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links where these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
VI. LINK POLICY
It is reported that the CAMPING SANT SALVADOR Website makes or may make available to Users link means (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties.
The purpose of installing these links, directories and search engines on the Website is to make it easier for Users to search for and access the information available on the Internet, without it being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. .
CAMPING SANT SALVADOR does not offer or market, by itself or through third parties, the products and/or services available on said linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
CAMPING SANT SALVADOR will in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor will it approve, examine or endorse the products and services, content, files and any other material on the aforementioned linked sites.
CAMPING SANT SALVADOR no asume ninguna responsabilidad por los daños y perjuicios que pudieran producirse por el acceso, uso, calidad o licitud de los contenidos, comunicaciones, opiniones, productos y servicios delos sitios web no gestionados por CAMPING SANT SALVADOR y que sean enlazados en este Sitio Web.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the CAMPING SANT SALVADOR Website must know that:
The reproduction — totally or partially — of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website is not allowed without the express authorization of CAMPING SANT SALVADOR.
Neither is any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement allowed on the CAMPING SANT SALVADOR Website, nor on its Contents and/or Services.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by CAMPING SANT SALVADOR.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between CAMPING SANT SALVADOR and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of CAMPING SANT SALVADOR of the contents, services and/or activities offered on said website.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
CAMPING SANT SALVADOR by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will therefore be works protected as intellectual property by law. Spanish law, being applicable to them both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of CAMPING SANT SALVADOR.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of CAMPING SANT SALVADOR. You can view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, provided it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, they must immediately notify CAMPING SANT SALVADOR through the contact information in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
CAMPING SANT SALVADOR reserves the right to present the civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Contents, or for the breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and CAMPING SANT SALVADOR will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any controversy arise in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their conflicts to the ordinary jurisdiction, submitting to the corresponding judges and courts according to law.
Last modification: 07/27/2020